Feel consistently Calm, Certain, Decisive and In Control
If you’ve arrived here, it’s likely because you’re acknowledging you would like to feel somewhat differently (or maybe a whole lot differently(!)) in your life.
It could be that you wish to feel more certain, more decisive, more in control. And, perhaps more congruent, more self-assured, more open, more powerful and far more relaxed and centered in your life. The definite thing is you’re not feeling great and you’re most certainly looking to break the cycle.
How you came to be here will vary. You may have dealt with similar feelings for a life-time but at some level you know it needn’t be that way. You may have been promoted and found that the new position is unexpectedly taking it’s toll on you. Or perhaps nothing specific has changed but as time has gone by life and business have worn you down and your body is making it abundantly clear that now is the time to do something different.
Feelings of stress, self doubt and anxiety and the ensuing frustration towards self and others are a heavy burden to deal with. The consequences of having to live with and work around these feelings is often significant.
Your Starting Point
To be sure, we don’t know your exact situation. But, we do know there are so many manifestations that sit alongside the desire to feel more self-confident and decisive.
Just a few of the scenarios you could be experiencing might include:
- Feeling challenged and even paralysed around making decisions.
- A feeling of lethargy and a sense of being weighed down (with no end in sight)
- Feeling overwhelmed at the thought of dealing with others’ emotions
(you’re working hard enough to manage your own!)
- A cloud of doubt over which direction to head in
- Feelings of resentment towards those who seem to be cruising and ignoring your plight
You may also be noticing that how you feel is having a big impact in your life:
- Maybe your career has stalled even though you’re technically and strategically far superior to many of your peers (or competitors)
- Perhaps business has plateaued because you can’t possibly take any more pressure on.
- It could be you’ve got higher team turnover as you can’t provide the support they need.
And of course, there will be your particular experience.
The toll can be even bigger at home because that’s the only place where you can try to relax.
The challenges at home can weigh you down.
Examples of those scenarios could include:
- An ongoing feeling of disappointment with yourself.
- Guilt as you don’t feel you’re pulling your weight at home as you believe you should be able to.
- A constant feeling of disconnection – which you can’t move past, even though you want to.
- Sadness at the fact that you can’t be as present to children & partner as you would like to be.
- A feeling of pressure from those who actually love you but who don’t know how to deal with the way you feel.
- A constant fear that all of this underlying stress and doubt may eventually overwhelm you.
- Fear that your primary relationship may not survive this extra pressure.
And others can make you feel a sense of hopeless anger, both at yourself and others.
- They should be able to see how hard you’re working
- And you should be doing better, you know you’ve got it within you
(Or you at least know that you should have it within!)
No Slipping Back!
You’ll likely want to keep moving forward in your career, and your relationships or at the very least, you don’t want to have to go backwards. But being in the position of working out how to do that and staying sane at the same time seems a whole reality away. And that’s where InspireTribe come in.
A Whole New Reality
From our point of view, it matters less about how you arrived at this point and more about the fact that you want to move from it.
We are specialists in getting people to where they want to get to. And showing them how to do that while feeling calm, relaxed and free.
It’s More Than Possible!!
I’m very aware that may sound totally pie in the sky just now. Given your starting point, it might sound like a pipe dream. A sales pitch. But it’s certainly not. And we guarantee that. (More about that later).
If you’re an inherently good person, someone who prides themselves on:
- Doing a better than average job
- Looking after others and their needs
- Knowing the difference between right and wrong
- Being willing to work to get what they want.
Then we’re likely going to be a great fit for you.
Especially if you want to make a difference – That is, leave your company, and even the world in a better place for you having been here.
And It’s Easier Than You can Imagine
(When you know how)
We have a coaching programme that’s based on 14 very simple logical elements that together make up The EQ Code and, we have coaches who are masters
at showing you how to use that code to your advantage. It’s a mindset shift, to be sure, and a very powerful one both personally and professionally.
Our results are proof of that. And, our 100% satisfaction guarantee ensures total peace of mind: You’ll be absolutely delighted or you get your money back! (No fine-print to read on that, we pride ourselves on only creating raving fans)
Fast and Simple
If you’ve never done any personal development work, this is the perfect place to start. It’s super simple and with just a bit of effort, it works very rapidly.
With Surprising Depth
If you’ve done a whole heap of personal development over a number of years you’ll very quickly gain a deep appreciation of the enormous power of this leading edge framework (while at the same time having a painful pang of wishing you’d had access to it years ago!)
Time To TAKE ACTION
Nothing changes… if nothing changes!
To find out more about The EQ Code and how you can work with us, click here to send us an email.
Or call our wonderful assistant Trudy on Ph: 1300 663 003 or International: +61 (0)3 9775 3074 and book a 10-30 min chat to see if our programme is a fit for you.
If you need to see how our mindset mentoring and coaching has worked for others, click here to read on for a few examples of what clients in a similar situation have experienced through working with us.
Of course, their stories likely won’t relate to you exactly because everyone’s starting point is different but, it will give you a taste of what’s possible.