Make 2022 The Year For You! Book a call to see how The EQ Code can help you!
1300 663 003
admin@inspiretribe.com.au

Category: Business

How to feel FREEDOM and INSPIRATION at work

Learn how to achieve your goals, feel freedom and inspiration at work and get what you really want by following the Conscious Evolution Model highlighted in this video. To download a PDF of this model, click here.

An Extraordinarily EFFECTIVE Business Exercise that takes 5 mins

WARNING: Only do this if you want your life to get easier! Take 5 mins to do this AMAZINGLY EFFECTIVE exercise 1. Write down the 20 most important things that you currently do at work in a week. 2. Now add 5 things that you would LOVE to do at work that are not currently on…
Read more

MINDSET: Accelerating your Success

To be successful in business, in love and in life is easier than you think. It starts with creating an expansive mindset and this can be applied to all areas of your life. See image below.   For the explanation, click on the video below and find out how you can bring more profit, more…
Read more

How to STOP feeling HELD BACK by a Boss, Partner or Family Member

STOP Feeling Held Back Feeling held back by a significant person in our life is quite a common sensation.  It could be your partner, your boss or the people you’ve been assigned to lead or a family member.   Take a moment to check for yourself… Who in your life do you feel is holding you back…
Read more

Freedom begins with…

Taking 100% ownership for everything we experience. The good, bad & ugly. Counter intuitive, isn’t it. The critical point is, when we believe that others are responsible for making our lives better or worse we give them control – control over how we feel and what we do. Whether it’s fact or not, when we choose…
Read more

The Science Behind Getting Big Results

A recent Sydney University study concluded that just 3% of our brain power is conscious. That leaves a whopping 97% in the unconscious realm. For someone like myself (with a logical engineering background) it finally provides me with some understanding of why I’ve witnessed such dramatic results in others, as well as experiencing them personally, when…
Read more

Creating more opportunities for yourself

Children model their parents learning ‘how to be’ and ‘what to do’ in various situations.  Our brains remember what we learn by laying down neural pathways from one point to another.  Eg. When (A) happens, do (B) and then positive feeling (C) becomes available. Note: If we have a negative role model we may choose…
Read more

Your Thinking Level Determines Your Income Level

While our skill level will determine our reputation, it does NOT determine our income level.  Many of us are gifted at our craft and yet, left to our own devices, only a few will be capable of turning that gift into a solid income. The reason for this is our income will be capped by…
Read more

What your work SCREAMS about you

Warning: Proceed with caution. This Success tip may be a little confronting! There’s a powerful statement, that, when applied with rigor, can be life changing. Your work environment, that is, the space you work in & the people you spend the majority of your time with, is a direct reflection of YOU as a person.…
Read more

How to very simply ADD 20% to your income

In today’s world skills and competency are a commodity.  It’s so easy to learn a new skill in any area and, with a relatively small investment, find someone to assist you to master it to a high degree.Certainty in the knowledge you have of your craft and certainty in your ability to add value through using it is the rare commodity.…
Read more